PDBrowne.com is one of the leading sellers of machine tools from boring mils, measuring machines, and grinding machines to deep hole drilling machines. Partnered with the top names in the industry, P.D. Browne works with companies in the gas and oil, medical, construction, and agriculture, aerospace industries. When we were asked to retouch their eCommerce website, we developed a modern yet very conventional and functional b2b website design for them.
The company which is based in Houston came on board with us for a new website when they were looking for a WordPress development company. They were wanting a website their team can easily manage from the backend and have good search engine optimization capabilities, which we brought in frame with WordPress and a few WordPress development plugins. Multiple functions and options were brought at one place onto the screen with strong aesthetics and good functionality. The ethic of web development and designing ran in competence with aesthetics.
We decided to go beyond the WYSIWYG editor and our WordPress website designers have created the custom posts to manage the content so their team doesn’t delete any import section accidentally. We have got them signed up on GoDaddy auto-backup service to keep backup of their site all the time so if anything goes wrong, we could restore the site in minutes not hours.
As their website is live, we have started their WordPress SEO services by targeting over 3000 keywords which includes their products and services. We are expecting their site to be ranking on the first page in 3-6 months and we’ll share the results with you soon.
Why come for a WordPress website to CGColors?
- It is the most popular CMS: It holds supremacy in the CMS market. CGColors also registers that WordPress is used by 59.5% of all the websites that use a content management system (CMS). The second most used CMS, Joomla has a 5.9% market share. Closely followed by Drupal, with a 4.9% market share.
- It is search engine friendly: WordPress is SEO friendly. Popular search engines, like Google, tend to rank websites that use WordPress higher than those that don’t. This is because the CMS framework makes it easy for the search engine’s spiders to crawl. Also, Matt Cutts of Google personally endorsed WordPress in 2009.
- Its adaptability is a plus point: The fact that WordPress is so adaptable cannot be taken for granted. WordPress is flexible enough to accommodate all needs through its extensions and plugins, whether you’re using the CMS for a small business website, personal blog, or an eCommerce website. CGColors with WordPress is a highly adaptable combination.
- It is way too secure and safe: With the popularity of WordPress comes the interest of would-be hackers. Another reason why WordPress is so beloved is the security measures the developers take to preserve the trust of its users. The WordPress staff constantly updates the CMS, along with the plug-ins that integrate with it. Of course, users should use caution and only download plugins from trusted sources, preferably while directly logged into WordPress itself. With WordPress, we build you a website that is technically very safe and sound in terms of its design, development, and functionality.
- It is highly customizable: WordPress web designers at CGColors can make your WordPress theme look any way you want with a customized theme. You can use one of the many it provides, or buy one of the various premium themes developed by third parties. You can also add and extend certain features to make the website function and perform just the way you want.
- It is exceptionally mobile-friendly: Google is penalizing sites that aren’t mobile-friendly by ranking them lower on their result pages. With WordPress, you don’t have to overhaul your entire site to make it accessible on tablets and smartphones, since most themes are automatically responsive. WordPress also has an option for websites to be viewed in a “mobile view” for themes that aren’t responsive.
You can use WordPress for a personal or commercial website, and there’s very little you can’t do with this powerful content management system. CGColors is at every door where you need any help for your online store’s design and development with WordPress.
We specialize in designing modern, elegant, and highly user-friendly WordPress websites. Our WordPress designers and developers are highly experienced and also have great attention to detail that enables us to deliver even complex WordPress web design projects on time. WordPress is a great solution to all your problems regarding your content based or eCommerce website.
If you are also looking to get your website re-designed on WordPress or any other platform of your choice, please feel free to get in touch with CGCOLORS, INC. – We specialize in B2-B website design and love our industrial clients. Stay tuned with us, we’ll be sharing some great articles with you in the next few days.