In this digital age, e-commerce is one of the main remunerative methods for businesses that want to move their operations online. That’s likely one of the reasons why the community of web developers made e-commerce possible on WordPress too.
Setting up an online store has become easier than ever with WordPress themes. Using the WooCommerce plugin, you can easily set up an online store and start selling products. The best WooCommerce WordPress themes have great design and help boost your business.
Your website’s design is a key factor in determining your online success. Picking up the right theme isn’t easy, especially due to the multitude of WooCommerce WordPress themes you can find while surfing the internet.
If your theme doesn’t represent the morals on which you’ve established your store, then the output won’t match your expectations.
Here are a few things to be kept in mind before picking the right WooCommerce WordPress theme.
1. A clear design
A good e-commerce design should be nice, clear, and predictable. If your e-commerce store has a flashy design, the very second your customer gets confused by the design, they end up losing the motivation to buy anything.
2. A responsive and mobile friendly theme
Having an e-commerce store that is fully accessible on mobile devices is a must. Having a responsive design will make your website super easy to use. Look for features like a fluid site grid and flexible images that can translate to non-desktop devices. An example of a responsive theme would be one that can easily translate on a mobile device without any hiccups.
3. Compatible with other plugins
The eCommerce space specifically on WordPress is highly plugin-driven. Your theme has to go along well with other plugins that ensure the smooth functioning of your store possible.
4. Optimize for search engines
Make sure your theme is SEO friendly. It’s easy to think that people will be naturally drawn to your online store if you create a great website with great products, but that’s not usually the case. People need to find you, and they do that by searching for products or content on search engines.
5. Cross-browser compatibility
Many of your website visitors will be using a browser different from yours. The theme you choose may appear to be the perfect fit when viewed on your browser but may not render well on others. You, therefore, need to ensure that your website renders correctly to all users irrespective of their browser of choice.
Every store has its unique requirements. And it’s the responsibility of the store owners to analyze all the stuff their store demands from them. If you’re building an e-commerce store, you need to understand the ways you can design and represent your store.
If you succeed in creating an alluring design, you would be able to attract users towards your store. You can easily gain your customers’ trust to build your realm.
So here we are! We have picked some of the best WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store
- Astra is a clean and free WordPress theme with full WooCommerce support and flexible customization options.
- It’s highly customizable and offers multiple built-in page layouts. Astra’s theme setup is quite simple and beginner-friendly.
- The best part about this theme is that it comes with dozens of pre-made templates that you can start with.
2. Niche Pro
- This theme is mobile responsive, which means that your website will be perfectly optimized for every browser, device, and screen size.
- It is an Open Source third-party theme, which means it has been developed by and is supported and designed by bloom.
- Niche Pro is SEO optimized and mobile responsive, which makes it a perfect fit for your mobile customers.
- Ultra is an all-purpose WordPress theme with super-flexible options and gorgeous designs.
- It has a built-in drag and drops page builder to easily add features to your website.
- It includes features like pricing tables, multiple header styles, contact form, photo galleries, and more.
- Divi makes building websites easier, for beginners and website owners, Divi gives you the freedom to bring your own visions to life.
- You can add, delete, and move elements around on the front end of your website. No coding and no confusing back end options.
- Building beautiful responsive websites is easy. Divi is responsive by nature and also gives you full control over how your website looks on mobile devices.
5. Ocean Wp
- Ocean Wp works great with all third-party WordPress plugins to add powerful features to your website.
- It has tons of customization options in the live customizer where you can choose header styles, backgrounds, colors, navigation menus, and more.
- If you are looking for a powerful but free WordPress WooCommerce theme, then you’ll love OceanWP.
- Storefront is a free WordPress WooCommerce theme. It includes several layout and color choices to customize your store.
- It has a demo data importer, live theme customizer support, and multiple widget-ready areas to help you easily set up your WooCommerce shop.
- Neto is a modern WordPress theme for WooCommerce stores. It features an elegant homepage layout and storefront with a featured product slider on top.
- The theme options panel and live theme customizer can be used to manage theme settings easily. All theme options are neatly organized under the live customizer.
8. Digital Pro
- Digital Pro is a WordPress theme builton on the Genesis framework, which makes it a powerful theme. It makes the creation of your WooCommerce store easy.
- It includes pre-styled templates for WooCommerce stores, widget areas, customizable header, and page templates.
- The custom theme options panel and live theme customizer help in easy customization.
- Shoptimizer is a premium WooCommerce theme that is highly optimized for speed and performance.
- It also comes with beautiful page templates, a mega menu, and a faster product search feature.
- It features a clean, modern design to compete in the e-commerce industry and set up a powerful online store.
- This theme features a beautiful homepage layout with a featured slider on top followed by your product sections.
- It is a beautifully designed WordPress WooCommerce theme for online stores of any kind.
- It includes custom widgets for social media, contact info, and content discovery features.
- The custom theme options panel includes unlimited color and theme customization options.