Some of the biggest names in fashion have turned to Shopify Plus to host their ecommerce stores, as well as some rapidly scaling brands with bags of potential. Thanks to the platform’s robust and reliable infrastructure, these brands are thriving in what is a hugely crowded market.
Shopify is home to plenty of really exciting and successful fashion brands, and there are good reasons why. Shopify as a platform is great for fashion stores. It’s flexible, easy to use and offers plenty of powerful features for putting your fashion store at the top of the pile.
When you work with the team here at CgColors, you’re working with smart people with deep knowledge of Fashion, Technology & E-commerce. We have built websites on Shopify and Shopify Plus for companies ranging from startups to emerging fashion labels.
If you are ready to design, develop or scale on Shopify we at CgColors have the solution.
Our e-commerce websites are packed with features designed to sell more.
- Mobile Responsive
- Conversion Rate Optimized
- Easy-to-use checkout
- Brand Aligned Designs
- High-Quality support
Let us get into some statistics of the Fashion industry;
- Cumulative data compiled within The Fashion and Apparel Industry Report paints a bright portrait with worldwide revenue expected to rise from $481.2 billion in 2018 to $712.9 billion by 2022.
- Fashion consumers will also have more buying power, as the number of potential customers is projected to grow to more than 1.2 billion by 2020.
- The good news for fashion is that the majority of these new consumers are within the 16 to 24 and 25 to 34 age groups.
- If trends continue as anticipated, this means global fashion and apparel revenues will increase by about a third over the next five years.
McKinsey & Company reports that almost 80% of luxury sales are digitally influenced, which means your online and social marketing efforts are more important than ever.
Do you know how fashion brands can benefit from Shopify Plus?
With Shopify Plus you have the opportunity to elevate and expand your fashion brand as well as find new and exciting ways to compete with a growing market, retain patronage, and increase outreach and sales.
What is Shopify Plus and what benefits can you gain by using it to support your business? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you’re looking for an eCommerce platform that can handle your catalogue of products, show them in their full glory and help your business grow, we highly recommend Shopify plus.
- Shopify Plus users have a powerful and efficient tool to enable custom pricing, discounts and offers, allowing for both increased merchandising ability and improved user experiences for customers.
- Using the features offered by the Shopify Plus platform, these and many other companies are able to increase outreach, conversions, sales, and more.
- Shopify Plus is especially beneficial when used as part of a larger growth strategy, as this platform can help to support a wide range of growth initiatives.
- Shopify plus merchants report year-over-year growth of 126% on average.
- With 3,600 merchants and counting already using Shopify Plus to grow bigger, faster, it’s time to ask yourself what you’re missing out on.
The world’s leading fashion and apparel brands trust Shopify Plus with their business.
Shopify Plus is a lot more than a simple online storefront. The benefits only begin with a customizable storefront, checkout, and backend systems.
With Shopify Plus you can;
- Add, update, and manage products with an intuitive interface that’s easy for employees to interact with.
- Automate marketing campaigns and product drops.
- Automate IT tasks like monitoring and maintenance.
- Integrate with social, mobile, and marketing channels so you can launch new sales channels (you can launch over 20 within a single enterprise dashboard), not to mention payment gateways (over 100).
- Customize the customer experience with dedicated storefronts for international sales, complete with multiple languages and currencies.
- Grant high-volume customers access to wholesale channels to personalize interactions with your brand.
Shopify Plus is just the right choice for your Fashion Brand
Shopify plus is everything you want your enterprise e-commerce platform to be, complete with the speed, reliability, and scalability required to enhance and elevate your brand online.
With 24/7, one-on-one, dedicated support to ensure you never have to go it alone, you’re sure to see increasing successes when you add Shopify Plus to your growth strategy.
1. Shopify Plus is an easy to use platform, with straightforward administration features
The site is tremendously easy to go about from the backend, whereas the user experience you have with the admin panel on the platform comes with easy to understand training, forums, and instructions that make learning about the Shopify plus platform simple, making it easy to manage a fashion brand online presence and e-commerce operations.
2. Easy to customize themes are a hallmark of Shopify Plus e-commerce
Fashion, apparel, and accessories brands admire the use of more visual and appealing front end themes and designs. Most of the themes that tend to be used on Shopify Plus e-commerce web stores are easy to customize, making it the absolute preferred choice for any brand and marketing conscious fashion enterprise.
The Shopify Plus platform allows you to use sections. The thing is tweaking these themes is easy.
3. You can schedule content updates for your Shopify Plus web store.
Shopify Plus has a feature, Launchpad, which allows retailers to schedule content updates way before publishing time.
This gets even better, especially if you need to update and feature content and homepage banners regularly. You can apply this feature during influencer campaigns, promotions, or product launches.
Another interesting item is that our team at CgColors can lock homepages way before the product drops, planned discounts, and promotions.
4. Shopify Plus allows for web store site automation.
With Shopify Plus we can do this with ease using Shopify Flow. This engine has a visual workflow builder and prebuilt templates allowing us to automate our eCommerce site quickly.
Shopify Plus comes with various other upsides, namely the ability to optimize and segment the web store, customers, reviews tracking, marketing, orders, and inventory management, among other eCommerce features.
Shopify Plus’s automation capability is ideal for your fashion business if it has a broader customer base, sophisticated promotional campaigns, and more significant marketing campaigns. Automation makes it easy to manage these critical items for your eCommerce web store.
5. Shopify Plus is Designed for growth and scalability
Shopify Plus is among the limited number of e-commerce platforms created to withstand any conceivable online web store growth level. The fantastic growth most fashion enterprises undergo is in dire need of a scalable platform such as Shopify Plus to support such levels of success.
The streamlined admin and cloud setup of Shopify Plus means that our team and you only need to focus on merchandising and marketing instead of the configuration of this Shopify Plus online e-commerce platform.
If you’re interested in working with some of the most experienced Shopify Plus experts then talk to us. We at CgColors have designers, developers & marketing experts on our team who are highly experienced with Shopify.
Once you decide to go ahead, we’ll begin piecing together your online store. We will work with you to build your goals throughout the project and discuss what metrics can help you build an amazing online fashion store.
Our development team has hands-on experience building e-commerce websites on Shopify & Shopify Plus. Which one is suitable for your business? Contact us, we will help you pick a platform after understanding your business objectives.
We get the job done. On time. On budget. To the highest standards.
Now isn’t that something?